Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
As both the second-largest state in the nation and the second most-populated, Texas is home to a lot of roadways and millions of drivers. There are accident risks on every corner, no matter how carefully you try to drive. That’s why the driver who has their own best interests at heart is also the one who carries strong, adaptable car insurance.
Here at McLoughlin Agency, we believe in helping every Texan get an auto insurance policy that is right for them. All drivers need this coverage, not just because it is essential protection for you and your vehicle, but also because it’s the law to carry coverage. With us, it’s easy to research, enroll in and maintain a policy that is customized to meet your needs.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
Owning and driving a car means facing numerous risks. There is a chance that you might have an accident, that your car might get damaged in a fire or by severe weather, or that someone might sue you because a wreck was deemed your fault. You might wind up facing astronomical repair and recovery costs.
The right car insurance can make certain that you have financial help paying these costs. With the right policy in place, you’ll be able to pick up the pieces, meet your financial obligations and get on with your life in a much more convenient and practical way.
Every driver and every car are unique. That’s why car insurance must be tailored to the individual policyholder. Getting the most beneficial policy will help you effectively protect yourself against numerous potential losses. To do that, you’ll probably need several types of coverage:
- Liability Insurance: When an accident is deemed your fault, this coverage help you pay for the damage you do to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
- Collision Insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle that you sustained in a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents.
- Medical Payments Coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can pay for your medical bills. It sometimes will cover other losses, like lost income.
- Uninsured/underinsured Insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
There are numerous other benefits that you might be able to add into your policy, such as:
- Roadside assistance
- Rental car reimbursement
- Custom parts coverage
- Replacement cost vehicle coverage
- Vanishing deductibles
- Gap insurance
Our job is to help you get the policy that includes the coverage terms and limits that will minimize your financial strain following even the most complicated of losses.
Please note: All Texas drivers must carry auto insurance with at least the following coverage:
- $30,000 Bodily Injury Liability Coverage per person
- $60,000 Bodily Injury Liability Coverage per accident
- $25,000 Property Damage Liability Coverage
If you do not have this coverage, then you could face significant penalties if caught driving uninsured or underinsured.
You need to have car insurance from the moment you become a driver. You also need to take your policy with you wherever you go. That’s why if you move, buy a new car, become a first-time driver or make another big life change, then you will likely need to either buy or update an auto insurance policy.
Our goal is to help you get that coverage as efficiently and affordably as possible. Our team of committed agents will do everything they can to help you figure which policy benefits are best for you and determine which insurers offer the best options to help you save on your rates.