Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Texas has one of the most booming real estate markets in the United States. However, with population growth often comes increased property value. You will have to keep your investment secure after you take on one of the biggest commitments of your lifetime. A quality homeowners insurance policy is the plan that will help you do so easily and affordably.
Here at the McLoughlin Agency, we believe in helping every Texan get the homeowners policy that is right for them. Your home has its own value and the assets and liabilities you need to protect are unique from almost anyone else’s. You can trust us to help you navigate through the myriad of policies on the market to make sure you get the policy that is perfect for your needs.
Common Home Insurance Questions
Buying, maintaining and living in a home is going to cost money. However, if something bad — such as a fire, severe weather event, break-in, vandalism incident or lawsuit — occurs, then you are at risk of having to spend a lot of money on unexpected recovery costs.
Homeowners insurance is designed to help you in these circumstances. It can help you pay for your recovery costs so that you don’t have to dig into your own pockets. Therefore, you’ll have the means to get back to where you once were without a huge financial blow. In the end, you can keep your family, property and other assets much more secure.
All homes and properties have a unique set of assets and liabilities that need to be insured. That’s why you will need to carry several types of customized homeowners coverage to best protect you and your property. These include:
- Structure protection: This insures your house in the event of damage from fires, weather, theft, vandalism or other hazards.
- Detached structures coverage: Other buildings on your property – such as fences, carports, gazebos and detached garages - will have coverage.
- Possessions insurance: This pays for damaged belongings. Protection might cover everything from furniture to food in the pantry and computer systems.
- Liability coverage: If you accidentally harm someone else or damage their property, you can use this coverage to repay them. Coverage will often pay for incidents both on and off your property.
- Additional living expense protection: Do you need to move out temporarily after household damage? Let this coverage reimburse you for expenses like dining or hotel bills.
Keep in mind, however, that your home is unique from almost anyone else’s. That’s why you will often need special policy endorsements or supplementary plans to increase your protection. Some of your expanded coverage options include:
- Scheduled items riders
- Replacement cost value possessions coverage
- Umbrella liability insurance
- Flood insurance
- Earthquake and windstorm endorsements
- Pet liability insurance
We can insure homeowners of all kinds including condo owners, rental property owners, mobile homeowners and high-value homeowners. We will always customize your plan to your advantage by helping you tailor your deductibles and overall coverage limits in optimized ways. In the end, we will make sure you always have the appropriate protection that your home needs.
Most of the time, you must buy homeowners insurance before your lender will approve an application for a mortgage. Therefore, you’ll need to get coverage as soon as you start the process of closing on a home. Still, regardless of whether you have this requirement to buy coverage, you should get it anyway. Leaving your home uninsured could leave you vulnerable to countless financial risks.
Multiple factors could influence the cost of your home insurance, including:
- The value of the home
- The home’s location
- Your credit score
- Security features in the home
- Your chosen policy and coverage limits
Our agents are committed to helping clients get the customized policies that are perfect for them. That’s why we’ll work one-to-one with you to determine the best ways to get your home the coverage it deserves, but at prices you can afford.